International Circassian Association




NOTE! To get residence permit it is necessary to have registration certificate domiciliary that is registered officially by Pasport-Visa Service of municipal Department of Internal Affairs until May 22, 2002.
Failing the registration it is necessary to get the permission on temporary residence in Russian Federation.

1.     Application form in duplicate.

2.     Copy of the identity document (passport). The translation from
foreign language should be notarized.

3.     Certificate from the place of work, work-book, pension certificate.

4.     Copy of the birth certificate of a child and the document proving
child's identity.

5.     Agreement of the child at the age of 14-18 to live in RF (notarized
signature of the child).

6.     Document certifying availability of personal habitation, living
quarters domiciliary (extract from house-register).

7.     Certificate on abscence of HIV infection of all members of the
family (AIDS).

8.     Certificate from the narcological dispensary on abscence of drug
addiction disease.

9.       4 Fotoes, 35x45mm (including under-age children).

10.   State duty that is 1050 roubles.